If you have waypoint list on paper and need to fast enter them into Zinc.
- Create Waypoint Group. Open Waypoint menu, click on 'Create new'
- Select your waypoint group in the list by single click on it
- Press '+' button
Now you will see waypoint editor.
- is ready to enter a coordinates
- point have default values:
- name - 1
- value - 0
- proximity - 30m
- have not set availability time (point will be available in any time)
- red proximity line color
- yellow point text color
- each option can be changed
- you can input coordinates from real keyboard or virtual keyboard.
- if you click 'Create Next' - your point will be created and editor is ready to get coordinates for next point (name input automatically increments by 1 but all another properties inherits previous entered point values)
- if you have a lot points with similar coordinates (equal degrees as example), you can set coordinate 'Input start from default'.
For example: you have all points with latitude N43 - enter that value and set 'Input start from default' to 4. Each next point you will not need to enter that data
Feel free to ask any questions!